At The Yoga Collective, our mission is to foster a sense of community, peace, and strength through the practice of yoga.
We believe yoga is for everyone and every body. Our inclusive and welcoming environment encourages students of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to explore and develop their yoga practice. Our instructors guide each student through a transformative experience,
offering variations and modifications to suit personal needs and goals.
See our class schedule, register and pay for individual classes, purchase packages and memberships, all at www.TheYogaCollective.us
- Our class schedule is designed to suit working adults, fulltime parents, and retired individuals’ needs.
- Early and mid-morning yoga classes help students to greet the day with energy and focus.
- Come As You Are Lunchtime Yoga Reset offers a 30-min respite, so students return to work refreshed and invigorated.
- Afternoon Gentle Beginners and Lifelong Fitness Chair Yoga classes are perfect for anyone seeking to remain healthy.
- After work evening yoga classes help students to decompress, offering a smooth transition to being relaxed at home.